Business Support Executive (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Get to know the different commercial departments and products of Statista with a versatile field of responsibilities and tasks
- Support our sales department in daily business
- Support the team in customer relations management
- Identify, evaluate, and acquire new leads with direct customer contact to maintain and improve our customer database
- Assist in managing all Statista UK social media platforms
- Prepare presentations, minutes, and booklets
- Working towards a 2:1 degree or higher
- Strong organisation and communication skills and very good articulation both in speech and writing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with great attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and maintain confidentiality
- Customer-service oriented mentality
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- The ability to integrate yourself quickly into new teams and surroundings
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.