International Sales Manager South Korea (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients in South Korea
- Management of direct and indirect sales
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Draft, conceptualize share new sales campaigns & ideas within our growing team
- Excellent command of Korean, preferably Korean native speaker
- EU working permit
- Good written and spoken skills in English OR German
- Direct sales experience, sales of web analytics or business intelligence software and service preferred
- Extroverted, smart & professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.