Junior Corporate Relations Manager International (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in our new markets in Central Europe and Asia
- Daily contact (phone/mail) with existing clients to improve satisfaction
- Development and implementation of new customer retention measures (mailings, letters, presents, workshops etc.)
- Analyzes of customer satisfaction
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Marketing Department
- You have completed your studies in business studies, humanities, social studies or a related field
- You have exceptional written and spoken skills in English
- Knowledge of another language desired (e.g. Italian, Dutch, Japanese, a Scandinavian language)
- First job experience in corporate relationship management, customer service or sales
- Extroverted, smart & professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
- International experience strongly desired
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.