Global Sales Manager / Consultant (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Content Marketing & Information Design department works on Content & Information Design projects, Marketing, Advertising & Lead Generation for companies worldwide. The goal is to gradually raise its profile as a competent and successful agency-like department consulting with organisations from a variety of industries.
- Consulting on and selling Statista creative projects to organisations outside of the German-speaking markets (e.g. infographics creation in combination with research, editorial work, storytelling and design, primarily)
- Consulting on and selling additional services, such as animated animated videos, microsites, surveys, presentation design, surveys, interactive applications and corporate publishing
- Independent creation of a customer and lead pipeline
- Development of content strategies for new and existing customers
- Promoting Statista's advertising opportunities via statista.com and within the daily newsletters
- Increasing the customer base, build-up of customer relationships and management of key accounts
- Planning and monitoring of projects together with the researchers, editorial staff, project managers and graphic design team
- Presentations and pitches through online and face to face meetings
- EU working permit
- University degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 1-3 years professional work experience in a related industry
- Expertise in sales of marketing-related solutions that require further explanation
- High level of English language (native speakers preferred); any additional languages are an advantage
- Assertive, proactive character, high individual initiative
- Enthusiasm and capability to convince; confident appearance
- Ability to handle MS Office programs as well as CRM systems such as Salesforce
- International travel required occasionally
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.