Sales Intern (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Get to know the different commercial departments and products of Statista
- Assist in managing all Statista UK social media platforms
- Support our sales managers in daily business
- Support the team in customer relations management
- Acquire new leads and have direct customer contact to improve and maintain our customer database
- Prepare presentations and booklets
- Working towards a 2:1 degree or higher
- Strong communication skills and very good articulation both in speech and writing
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- The ability to integrate yourself quickly into new teams and surroundings
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work between 10 and 20 hours per week
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.