International Sales Manager France (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. Its composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 150 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many tested as well as the ever new possible uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for market and industry data every day.
- First contact with and acquisition of new business clients in France
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Establishing and maintaining a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C-Level executives
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organize speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Report directly to the Head of Sales France
- Several years direct sales experience, preferably within AdSales or sales of web analytics/business intelligence software and services
- Competitive and persistent sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart & professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- A proven ability to close business
- Excellent written and spoken French skills (preferably native speaker )
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organization skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.