International Sales Manager Benelux (m/f)
More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. Its composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 150 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many tested as well as the ever new possible uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for market and industry data every day.
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Draft, conceptualize share new sales campaigns & ideas within our growing team
- Provide support and gain loyalty of existing customers
- You have completed your studies in business studies, humanities, social studies or a related field
- You have exceptional written and spoken skills in English and either Dutch or French
- More than 2 years direct sales experience, sales of web analytics or business intelligence software and services preferred
- Extroverted, smart & professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
- German preferred (not fluently)
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.