Student Assistant Editorial Department U.S. (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. In our Content Department, more than 100 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Writing texts on a varying set of topics
- Researching information and economic data for use in editorial content
- Updating and editing existing editorial content
- Enrolled as a student and interested in finding a job with 10 to 20 hours/week
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills, preferably native speaker
- Articulate, and proficient in English grammar (US), orthography and vocabulary
- You study journalism, literature, a language-based subject or a related subject
- You enjoy researching data and facts, and creating interesting, easily comprehensible texts for our web portal; experience in journalistic writing and editing is a plus
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.