Marketing Communications Executive (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. Together with our UK Customer Relations and Sales team, you will work in an exciting and innovative company to assist in building, developing and maintaining aggressive market growth for Statista Ltd. As part of our dynamic team, you will find an excellent working environment, benefits, very little hierarchy and great potential for promotion within the company.
- Plan, execute and manage all our Marketing Activities
- Manage our Digital & Social Media channels
- Create engaging proposals, presentations and pitch deck creation (Word / PowerPoint)
- Research conferences, manage attendance and associated tasks
- Develop and maintain our lead databases for various industries.
- Establish and form partnerships within our various industry verticals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with an excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
- Efficient time management skills and experience of working to deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritise workload
- Self-motivated with an ability to work along whilst also being a strong team player
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.