International Editor / Project Manager (m/f)
More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Statista Content Marketing & Information Design department works on Content & Information Design projects, Marketing and Advertising for companies worldwide. The goal is to gradually raise its profile as a competent and successful agency-like department consulting with organisations from a variety of industries.
- Researching reliable data on a wide variety of topics for use within infographics, presentation design, videos, e-publishing and other data visualisation projects
- Organizing data and statistics (from your own research and from our clients) into relevant and interesting storylines
- Writing engaging and creative content for the above visualisation projects in the form of titles, labels, and texts both short and long
- Developing creative and contemporary ideas about how our customers can use our services for their marketing, communications, sales and research work
- Managing all projects, including all deadlines as well as written and oral communications with clients and Statista internal teams (Graphic Design, Research and Analysis, Editorial) to ensure all final products are delivered on schedule and to the client’s expectation
- Internal record keeping of calendars, project deadlines, statuses and details
- Developing new service and product ideas together with the team and department
- EU working permit
- University degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 1-3 years professional work experience in a related industry
- Expertise in project management, account management, creative work (e.g. agencies) and desk research
- High-level knowledge of the English language (native speakers preferred); any additional languages are an advantage
- Assertive, proactive character, high individual initiative, hands-on mentality
- Enthusiasm and capability to run projects independently; confident appearance; ability to conduct client calls
- Ability to handle MS Office programs as well as other project management tools
- At times, international travel may be required
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.