Client Services Associate
More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Build relationships with clients to ensure renewals
- Support Sales in both identifying and retaining Client relationships.
- Develop account relationships and turn individual transactions into long-term cyclical accounts.
- Proactively develop client growth opportunities within a variety of business products categories.
- Report directly into the Director of Client Services
- Maintaining relationships and updating customer and client profiles
- Create and Maintain client files in CRM
- A Four year college degree is required
- Experience at a marketing internship and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
- Competitive, aggressive nature with a desire to win
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional growth potential
- Computer skills, such as MS office tools
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.