More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients in Italy
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories to organizations in Italy
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team.
- Provide support and gain loyalty of existing and new customers in Italy
- Italian native speaker
- Good written and spoken skills in English, German is a plus
- Direct sales experience, sales of web analytics or business intelligence software and service preferred
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 11 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.