Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Mentor under a Group Director to learn and develop inside B2B sales skills with warm and cold leads
- Grow account relationships and turn individual transactions into long term key accounts
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within industries like Tech, Media, Finance and Consulting
- Maintain and manage a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Prospect and schedule appointments with new prospective clients
- Generate leads and acquisitions through phone calls, emailing, networking and online prospecting
- Prepare and send out official proposals and business contracts
- Provide sale support to Sales Managers
- A four year college degree is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Experience in a sales or marketing internship and/or prior professional experience is a plus (extra points for SaaS)
- A sense of humor
- Competitive, persistent, ambitious sales nature with a desire to win
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004