Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- You will learn to develop B2B accounts with warm and cold leads
- You will grow account relationships and turn individual transactions into long term accounts
- You will proactively develop sales opportunities within industries like Tech, Media, Finance and Consulting
- You will maintain a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- You will find and schedule appointments with new prospective clients
- You will generate leads and acquisitions through emailing, networking and online prospecting
- You will prepare and send out official proposals and business contracts
- A four year college degree is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Experience in a sales or marketing internship and/or prior professional experience is a plus (extra points for SaaS)
- A sense of humor
- Competitive, persistent, ambitious sales nature with a desire to win
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004