Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Build relationships with clients to ensure renewals
- Support Sales in both identifying and retaining Client relationships
- Develop account relationships and turn individual transactions into long-term cyclical accounts.
- Embrace challenges and can manage frequent telephone calls/emails
- Proactively develop client growth opportunities within a variety industries
- Report directly into the Director of Client Services
- Maintain relationships and update customer and client profiles
- Create and Maintain client files in CRM
- You are resilient, willing to learn, and have a hunger to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus
- 1-2 years of building B2B relationships and/or focus on client retention
- Experience at a marketing internship and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
- Competitive, aggressive nature with a desire to win
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, such as MS office tools
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004