Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients
- Develop B2B accounts with warm and cold leads generated by existing customers from our website
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories
- Generate new business within assigned vertical
- Maintain a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Work closely with the Managing Director & Head of Global Sales
- Lead generation and acquisition through cold calling, emailing, networking and online prospecting
- Conduct product demos to prospective clients via webinar
- 2-3 years minimum direct sales experience, with sales of web analytics or business intelligence. Software and services preferred
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional growth potential
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Bachelor’s degree required
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.