Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- You'll become an expert on Statista products and solutions
- You'll act as a thought leader to help our strategic clients make strategic business decisions
- You'll use creative methods to individually drive sales across a wide list of key clients to acquire new business and grow existing accounts
- You'll use your experience to develop and mentor a team of Account Managers
- You'll consistently go above and beyond to exceed sales goals
- A four-year college degree is required
- You have 3-4 years minimum direct sales experience, with sales of web analytics or business intelligence being key (Extra points for SaaS experience)
- You're competitive, high-energy, and love personal victory
- You are resilient, willing to learn, and have a hunger to do whatever it takes to succeed
- You embrace challenges and can manage frequent telephone calls/emails
- You have proven sales skills with the ability to close business and grow current clients
- You're eager to advance professionally and welcome new responsibilities as you grow
- You're excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004