Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- You'll use your experience to develop and mentor a team of Licensing Sales Managers
- You’ll facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and external clients.
- You’ll proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories
- You’ll report directly to the Director of Strategic Development
- You'll act as a thought leader to help key accounts make strategic business decisions
- You'll consistently go above and beyond to exceed goals
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3 years minimum sales experience
- You are resilient, willing to learn, and have a hunger to do whatever it takes to succeed
- You embrace challenges and can manage frequent telephone calls/emails
- You have proven sales skills with the ability to close business
- You're excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding business
- You’re exceptional in verbal and written communication
- You have a professional attitude and appearance
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004