Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns and monitor performance
- Track and report on campaign performance data
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team.
- Develop and execute targeted outreach and content strategies that cater specifically to client's business prospects and directly support our Sales Team efforts and goals
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Update CRM with notes, on new prospects in multiple verticals.
- Collaborating with Sales department to drive maximum integration.
- 2-3 years minimum of direct email marketing and lead generation with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools
- Great communications skills and a knack for presenting results to a group in a clear manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Professional growth potential
- Knowledge of B2B marketing methods (specifically lead generation), tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Bachelor’s degree required
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004