More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a particular country focus on South Korea
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keep the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Good written and spoken Korean skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Ability to master our editorial style and design guidelines
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 11 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.