Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting research on healthcare, pharmaceutical and Medtech industry with focus on global, North American, and European data
- Processing, editing, and publishing online statistical content in English via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keeping the database up to date
- Striving to develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise on your focus topics
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies, preferably with a health-related background - it is welcome, but not a precondition
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; some editorial experience in English (please send us a cover letter in English)
- Good written and spoken Dutch and/or Italian skills would be "nice to have"
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Strong interest in past, current and future trends and workings of the health, pharmaceutical and Medtech sectors
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia