More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. Its composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 150 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many tested as well as the ever new possible uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for market and industry data every day.
- Build relationships with clients to ensure renewals
- Support Sales in both identifying and retaining Client relationships.
- Proactively develop client growth opportunities within a variety of business products categories.
- Maintaining relationships and updating customer and client profiles
- Create and Maintain client files in CRM
- 1-2 years of building B2B relationships and/or focus on retention of client base.
- Competitive, aggressive nature with a desire to win
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated & high energy team player
- Highly organised
- High competence in Microsoft Office, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.