Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals
- You will be in charge of Spanish language content on the Statista.com platform, using our own content management system.
- You will conduct data research on various topics on Spain.
- You will process, archive and publish these data in Spanish via the Statista.com platform to a specialist audience.
- You will monitor content usage and keep the database up to date.
- You will be responsible for independent creation of infographics on a given topic in Spanish.
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken Spanish skills, preferably Spanish native speaker
- Good command of English
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Results-oriented, displaying creative mindset
- Experience in editorial work and interest in data journalism
- First experience in project management
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London