Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Creation of online statistical content covering the leading industries on the Nordic market (i.e. e-commerce, technology and telecommunications and other)
- Conducting data research on various topics for the Nordics region
- Publishing data in English using Statista's own content management system (CMS)
- Managing and monitoring data usage, with focus on current and interesting industry trends and on-demand market information
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian, preferably native speaker
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- First experience in project management
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris