Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Chasing A-level leads for different industries
- Cold calling customers and selling services and products
- Presentations of Statista to potential and existing customers in France
- Lead Generation through online channels, such as e-mail & LinkedIn
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Account management
- Attending and representing Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Reporting of sales KPIs
- Bachelors degree is required
- Excellent, outstanding command of French (preferably French native speaker) and a good command of English
- First sales and marketing experience
- Cultural understanding of the French market
- Good telephone manner
- Dedicated, hard and passionate worker & good time management skills
- Self-motivated and someone who loves a challenge
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris