Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Development and implementation of content marketing activities for our Content Marketing & Information Design department both in English and German – 50%
- Development and implementation of content marketing activities strategies for external clients both in English and German – 50%
- Content curation and visual storytelling: researching and preparing relevant content and data on specific topics (incl. analysis and editorial responsibilities) as a preliminary step to infographic production for external customers and our own department
- Planning and coordinating infographic and media production, such as static and interactive infographics, charts and data-driven videos in cooperation with the graphics department and other service providers
- Creation of content for whitepapers, blog posts, articles, newsletters, reports and infographics
- Continuous editorial build-up for our own department website and blog (increase the brand value and position us as a thought leader in Content Marketing and Information Design)
- Acting as account manager for new and existing clients (incl. calls, emails and face-to-face meetings), project manage various projects internally as well as consulting on potential leads
- Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing & Information Design
- Must be able to research, write and communicate both in native level English and German
- Preferred: academic education
- Preferred: 2-3 yrs work experience in content marketing, communications, content creation, research, account management and/or a creative agency background
- Analytical and creative thinking combined with great organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team-oriented with a structured way of working
- Intercultural/B2B communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working with a multicultural team of data-design nerds
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris