Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsible for sales and the expansion of our Singapore and Malaysia markets
- Work with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Acquire new business and further develop B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operation companies)
- Maintain our existing B2B clients, as well as implementing upsell and cross-sell measures
- Consistently achieve individual, monthly sales targets
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of direct B2B sales experience / new business
- MUST-Have: in-depth sales experience in selling either Market Intelligence products and/or services OR Software/SaaS Solutions OR Digital (Marketing) Solutions OR Ad Sales
- Excellent command of English AND one Asian language
- In-depth knowledge of the markets Singapore and Malaysia
- Experienced in building up markets
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Able to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willing to undertake business trips
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004