Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Working with corporate customers from France to develop a success plan that outlines how Statista will be addressing their market & consumer data need
- Developing metrics for success and review progress based on our in-house dashboard and statistics
- Guiding and coaching customers and Sales Managers with dedicated customer success processes
- Cooperating closely with Sales Managers and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Coaching customers to be product experts as well as training their teams on Statista methodologies
- Creating new customer onboarding processes as well as developing existing processes
- Degree with a focus on economics
- First relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (i.e. customer success, account management, …)
- Excellent command of French and English
- SaaS or subscription-based product experience preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational talent
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris