Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for the leadership and professional development of the Editorial Research Intelligence team for the French market (10+ people)
- Oversee Statista’s French language platform content and apply expertise to shape the content agenda, with regards to the most relevant industries and topics
- Display strong presentation skills, allowing you to deliver research results in a structured, sophisticated and professional manner
- Establish strategies to communicate team goals and deadlines to the team, driving the professional output and motivating team members
- Apply your own experience in people and team leadership to inspire and develop the talent within the team
- Ensure good cooperation with other departments at Statista (i.e. Sales, R&A, IT) to add value to the services and products offered by Statista
- Management of communication between the team and higher management
- Successful completion of postgraduate studies, combined with a high degree of analytical curiosity about new research trends
- Minimum five years of previous professional experience with first people leading experience, ideally working for a research institute, market intelligence company or an online content platform
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken French and English, preferably fluent in German
- Attentive to detail and accuracy, upholding the highest standards in editorial quality
- Outstanding leadership qualities combined with strong organisational skills, employee growth mindset and an inspiring work ethic
- Confident user of Microsoft Office package
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris