Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Solution-oriented conception and implementation of modules for our high-performance platform, which records 8.5 million monthly unique users
- Management of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Continuous development of different products within a globally accessible infrastructure (AWS)
- Completed professional training in the IT sector or a graduate in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of at least one PHP framework (ideally Symfony2/Symfony3) as well as of relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT), deployment processes and automated tests (PHPUnit, ideally TDD)
- Nice-to-haves: No-SQL-databases, Sphinx, elasticsearch, REST-APIs, message queues, nginx
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Target-oriented, pragmatic and proactive way of working
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris