Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Creating online statistical content covering key industries with a focus on France
- Conducting data research on various topics for the French market
- Processing and publishing data and texts in French for the Statista.fr platform,
- following Statista's editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken French, fluent in English or German
- Keen interest in the following topics: Finance, Internet, E-commerce
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality,
- detail and accuracy
- Ability to master our editorial style
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris