Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Your role as a Sales Executive is to support the sales team with lead generation, support the management team and target sales opportunities within key organisations.
- The objective of this position is for the chosen individual to become a full sales manager as quickly as possible. To achieve this, you will receive extensive training and support from the senior team, shadow the most successful individuals on meetings and be given achievable targets for promotion.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish, articulate and strong phone manner
- Initial sales/marketing experience is a plus
- You are a team player and quickly find your way around in a new environment
- Able to manage tasks/duties and complete to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Great time management
- Ambitious sales nature with a desire to win and to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris