Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Sales responsibility for our markets in Australia and New Zealand
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operation companies)
- Being in charge of the expansion of our markets in Australia and New Zealand
- Working with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Maintaining our existing B2B clients as well as implementing upsell and cross-sell measures
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Min. 3 - 4 years of direct sales experience
- MUST-Have: Experience in outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business
- MUST-Have: Experience in selling digital products and/or services OR online solutions OR advertisements
- Excellent command of English
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willing to undertake business trips
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004