Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Sales responsibility for assigned industry verticals on the Korean market
- Covering the entire sales cycle
- Prospecting B2B clients across all company sizes (global operation companies, small and medium size enterprises)
- Acquiring new business and further development of the B2B client base
- Individually manage cross- and upsell measures across a wide list of existing B2B clients
- Consistently deliver and exceed individual sales targets
- Min. 3 - 4 years of direct sales experience (preferably with enterprise software solution)
- EU work permit
- Excellent Korean and English language skills
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris