Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Full-time and student recruitment for multilingual research platforms - from advertising, screening, conducting interviews to contracting, visa assistance and related processes
- Coordination of student employees, including trainings, payroll administration, workload and performance evaluation
- Support in training administration and organizational reporting
- Talent management and career path development for student employees
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies (preferable focus on occupational and business psychology or economic psychology)
- Native or near-native German and English language skills necessary, other languages an advantage
- First experience in staff coordination, recruiting, HR and/or project management
- Keen interest in staff development issues and aptitude in problem-solving
- Outstanding communication abilities, empathic and amicable personality
- Team-minded, proactive way of working, capability to work well under pressure
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris