Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for internationally marketing our eCommerce database as well as for all associated studies
- Identifying and opening up sales potentials through appropriate marketing and sales activities, as well as taking over the management of appertaining projects
- Establishing new business connections and supervising and maintaining existing customer relations
- Preparing and creating offers, assisting the customer all the way to the signing of a contract
- Communicating with customers on all levels
- Working with partners and external service providers
- Completed university-level education or completed training in the commercial sector with 2 - 3 years of work experience in sales and distribution
- You take the initiative, you are assertive and enjoy taking responsibility
- Open-minded and engaging demeanor
- Solution-oriented approach
- Even in ever-changing situations, you stay on top of things
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications and can express yourself well, including in English
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris