Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Managing our IT infrastructure and ensuring a smooth operation of our IT systems
- Carrying out error analyses, processing problem reports and developing innovative solutions
- User and system administration as well as administration of different operating systems (Mac, Windows, ...)
- Conception, installation and configuration of Windows services
- Internal user support with technical issues
- Participating in and actively supporting IT projects
- Finished academic studies in computer sciences or completed professional training in the field of IT
- Enthusiasm for the latest technologies
- Extensive experience with Windows operating systems and MS Office applications
- Experience in network administration
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony, PC and printer hardware is a plus
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Well-organised and service-oriented team player
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris