Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Independently support our online statistics database by managing data partnerships with market research firms and database providers
- Work with our editorial and sales teams, as well as independently, to research and locate strategic partners in Asia (focusing on key market: China)
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new data partners in Asia, specifically China
- Provide ongoing support by analyzing and anticipating the needs of current partners
- Manage ongoing negotiation of existing data partnerships and contracts
- Bring understanding of Asian key markets to work with the Business Development team to identify new partnership solutions
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Humanities, Social Science or a related field
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently and idiomatically, Mandarin Chinese native speaker preferred
- Well-structured, self-organized, independent and quality-conscious working method
- An extroverted team player with a hands-on approach
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with decision-making contacts
- Knowledge of the Market Research environment is a plus but not required
- Sales or customer care experience is a plus but not required
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris