Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Lead team of Business Developers being responsible for data partnerships
- Manage data partnerships with market research firms and data providers
- Provide ongoing support by analyzing and anticipating the needs of current partners
- Manage ongoing negotiation of existing data partnerships and contracts
- Identify new partnership solutions
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new data partners
- Research and locate strategic partners on an international basis
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Humanities, Social Science, or a related field
- Experience in outbound B2B Sales
- First working experience in a leadership role (also technical leadership of a project team)
- Knowledge of the market research environment as a plus
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with decision-making contacts
- Excellent command of English AND Mandarin OR French and Spanish
- Well-structured, self-organized, independent, and quality-conscious working method
- An extroverted team player with a hands-on approach
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris