Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a particular country focus on Thailand
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keep the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Good written and spoken Thai skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris