Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Solution-oriented development and conception of our web platform and B2B tools used for analyzing and evaluating market data
- Management of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Sound professional training in the IT sector or a graduate in computer science
- Experience with JS build tools (e.g. Webpack, NPM, Gulp)
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Independent, target-oriented, pragmatic and proactive way of working
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris