Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Internal user support with all IT-relevant issues
- Ensuring that our internal IT systems run smoothly
- Managing our IT infrastructure and carrying out error analyses
- Analysis, classification and processing of incoming inquiries within a ticketing system (1st and 2nd level support)
- Testing, configuring and installing IT tools (hardware and software)
- Documentation of tickets and their solutions
- Completed professional training (preferably in the IT field)
- Enthusiasm for general topics concerning IT and network structures
- Profound knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony, PC and printer hardware is a plus
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Well-organised and service-oriented team player
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris