Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Write and edit texts in various formats and lengths for a wide variety of topics in English
- Proofread and copyedit texts
- Condense complex topics into interesting, informative reads for a mainly B2B audience
- Collaborate with our research team on new content such as market trend reports
- Write and adapt texts according to our SEO-standards
- Perform SEO-related analyses to understand customer preferences and traffic drivers
- Successful completion of studies (Bachelor/Master), preferably in journalism/linguistics
- Professional experience in an editorial office/context, copywriting and editing
- Exceptional written native or near-native level of English; knowledge of further languages is a plus
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills with a good feel for the English language
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and content management systems
- Self-reliant, efficient, and structured style of working with attention to detail
- Quick grasp and understanding of new trend topics coupled with good general knowledge
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris