Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Active involvement in all marketing and sales areas at Statista
- Independent customer support: from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract
- Independent product presentations to clients and at trade fairs
- Support to the sales team in daily operations
- Participation in the development of sales strategies and marketing concepts
- Creative exchange with sales and marketing managers
- Ongoing or completed studies with an economic focus
- High interest in Sales, Business Development and Marketing
- First professional experiences in Sales would be an advantage (also in the context of internships)
- Excellent command of Polish and English
- Routine handling of MS Office
- Willingness to travel (for example to our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany)
- Communicative personality, who likes to be in direct contact with customers
- Team player with distinct organizational skills and a high service orientation
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004