Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Management and further development of the media and press relations in Europe with a focus on the UK and Germany
- Writing press releases and press kits
- Writing (data-driven) journalistic articles dealing with the economy and society for our media partners
- Extension and maintenance of journalistic contacts and answering journalists' questions
- Identifying high-profile topics for the implementation of PR activities
- Carrying out performance analyses and creating media clippings
- Identifying topics in close consultation with the management
- Excellent command of English (preferably native proficiency), good command of German
- Excellent writing style, a very good feel for language, and a predilection for writing texts
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in PR, agency background would be a plus
- Interested in different, complex topics and the ability to prepare and communicate them in an interesting manner and tailored to the respective target group
- Active network of editors, journalists, and other multipliers
- University degree, ideally in the field of communication or media studies, or, alternatively, a journalistic training
- Hands-on mentality
- Confident and open behavior as well as the ability to work in a team
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris