Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Active involvement in all sales areas at Statista
- Assuming responsibility for projects in the Indian and Asian market
- Independent customer support: from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract
- Independent product presentations to clients and at trade fairs
- Support to the sales team in daily operations
- Participation in the development of sales strategies
- Creative exchange with sales and marketing managers
- EU work permit
- University degree
- Excellent command of English (at least C2)
- Initial sales experience is a plus
- Team player and ability to quickly find your way around in a new environment
- Communicative character that let you enjoy direct customer contact
- Analytical skills, diligence and initiative, confident expression
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris