Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in expanding statistical content about Spain
- Processing data using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing editorial content
- Enrolled as a full-time student (mandatory), able to work 15 to 20 hours / week
- Native speaker of Spanish, preferably also fluent in English
- Background in linguistics and previous translation experience mandatory
- Possessing the ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Working in a structured, organized and independent style, with attention to quality and accuracy
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris