Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pro-actively selling Label Licenses to a selected range of companies in the Asian market
- Managing the entire sales cycle – from setting up/preparation of proposals till closing the deal
- Development of existing customer relationships
- Project Management
- Collaboration with exclusive partners (e.g. Straits Times, The Star, South China Morning Post, etc.) and other service providers
- Client communication across all hierarchies
- Min. 2 years of direct sales experience, preferably selling digital products/services, online solutions or advertisements
- MUST HAVE: Experience in outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin skills, additional Asian language a plus
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004