Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Build up the industry vertical "FMCG" for the SEA region
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients from the Media and Advertising sector
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Close B2B accounts generated from our website
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Meet clients & leads for presentations and actively seek speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Min. 5 years direct sales experience
- Excellent command of English AND one Asian language
- MUST-Have: outbound B2B direct sales experience / experience in acquiring new business
- MUST-Have: In-depth experience of selling to ad agencies and / or media companies
- Ability to manage one or two sales manager in the future
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willingness to undertake business trips
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004