Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Sales responsibility for two or three of our most important industry verticals on the French market
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operating companies)
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Working with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Establishing and maintaining a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C-Level executives
- Maintaining our existing B2B clients as well as implementing upsell and cross-sell measures
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organise speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Completed study
- 3 years minimum direct sales experience (preferably with online/saas products)
- Excellent command of French, preferably French native speaker
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Dircetor-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willingness to undertake business trips
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris