Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in creating online statistical content, covering key industries within a variety of regional focuses
- Processing and publishing data and editorial texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following our editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Developing a better understanding of data and quantitative research, as well as gaining SEO-optimized writing skills, in order to produce text with a statistical focus
- Enrolled as a full-time student – bachelor’s or master’s programs (this condition is mandatory)
- Exceptional written and spoken English, fluency in other languages always a plus
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner, displaying attention to quality and accuracy
- Prior writing experience (please send us samples!) and interest in developing in this area
- Reliable, independent and structured working style
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris