Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in creating online statistical content, covering key industries within a variety of regional focuses
- Processing and publishing data and editorial texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following our editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Developing a better understanding of data and quantitative research, as well as gaining SEO-optimized writing skills, in order to produce text with a statistical focus
- Enrolled as a full-time student – bachelor’s or master’s programs (this condition is mandatory)
- Exceptional editorial English Skills, fluency in other languages always a plus (Please send a Cover Letter in English)
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner, displaying attention to quality and accuracy
- Prior writing experience (please send us samples!) and interest in developing in this area
- Reliable, independent and structured working style
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia