Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Work on multi-faceted collaborative projects with international clients and media partners by carrying out analysis work with a focus on the US market
- Answer new and exciting questions from customers through business and market analysis
- Support in the planning, execution and evaluation of market research for contract customers and media partners
- The researching & analyzing of internal and external primary and secondary data
- Efficient and clear presentation of results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Swift in assuming responsibility for projects and direct customer contact
- Recently completed studies in economics or social sciences or a related discipline (Bachelor/Master)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (preferably native speaker), as well as good knowledge of German. Further language skills would be an advantage
- A strong commercial understanding of business with a focus on the US economy
- Ability to familiarize yourself with different topics quickly and in detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Package, in particular very good Excel skills would be advantageous
- Enjoy collecting, organizing and analyzing large amounts of data in Excel
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, high-level of initiative and a high-standard of quality
- Work independently and reliably as well as a resilient and flexible team player
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris