Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in Benelux
- Daily contact (phone/mail) with existing clients to improve satisfaction
- Development and implementation of customer retention measures (mailings, webinars etc.)
- Responsibility for onboarding new clients (booking confirmations, purchase orders etc.)
- Tracking of customer satisfaction
- Customer visits in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Marketing Departments
- Completed studies in economics, humanities, social sciences or a related field
- First working experiences in customer relationship management, customer service or sales
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Dutch (preferably native speaker)
- Good written and spoken skills in English (and French)
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
- International experience strongly desired
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004